Thursday, June 11, 2009

The voice of lil' Doogie is on twitter...

Ya heard me?? None other than Odoms, the man behind the puppet, has a twitter. Let's hope he starts using it more often. Yo brah! I'm a huge fan holler at me!! You can follow him on twitter @odomsyeah !! Maybe if enough folks follow him, he'll start talking back. Next up... a lil' Doogie twitter???? Well, I can dream can't I brah??



Keeping Up With the Jetsons from Odoms on Vimeo.



Aaaaannnnnnddddd..... One of my favorite Doogie videos which should prime y'all for my upcoming Dirty Coast feature...

Doogie Shirts (uncensored) from lil Doogie on Vimeo.



You can catch up with the genius that is Odoms at either lildoogie.com Or www.odomsyeah.com
He just released a solo album entitled Let Me Atom so check that isht out brah!!! You can get them @ Domino Record Shack, the Mushroom and More Fun Comics NOW!!

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!! DOOGIE IS HILARIOUS MAN!! & NO LIE I THINK I'M GOIN GET THAT SHIRT YO!!

    ReplyDelete